Corner summerhouse. Thicker than average tongue & groove shiplap. Joinery quality hardwood double door with mortice lock. Joinery quality hardwood opening windows. Sizes up to 2.7m x 2.7m (~9ft x 9ft). Cladding: 15mm. Framing 45x34mm. Lock: Mortice Lock. Garden sheds are delivered by Albany Sheds with an estimated wait time of 4-6 weeks. These sheds are delivered as a flat pack, so please select the assembly charge below if you would like it to be assembled.
- BrandAlbany Shed Co. Ltd
INSTALLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have decided to use the installation/delivery service, please read through the following information carefully to ensure the installation process is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
It is your responsibility to ensure the following:
- A level, flat and true concrete or slabbed base must be laid prior to delivery.
- When preparing your base please ensure you have checked the correct dimensions. These
- can be found in Albany Shed's brochure or by speaking to our agents.
- If you are building a concrete pad you may wish to consider allowing for drainage.
- The area / site where the building will be located must be free from any obstructions E.g.
- overhanging branches, power lines, manhole covers etc.
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides. We
- recommend a minimum of 2ft clearance.
- If a concrete or slab base can't be provided, then Albany Sheds will except a base made from
- timbers bearers. All supports must run the opposite direction to the floor joists and be
- positioned no more than 18" apart covering the full width of the building.
- Details regarding building floor joist positions can be found by speaking to our agents.
- Ensure you have pre-checked whether planning permission may be required and that all
- building regulations are adhered to.
- The building installation does not include the preparation of the site or removal of the old
- All further correspondence will be carried out by Albany Sheds on behalf of our agents.
If our installer is unable to carry out work on the day of arrival due to the above terms not being adhered to, you may be liable to pay additional charges up to the full installation cost
for another booking. The installer is asked to leave the site clean and tidy, but is NOT required to dispose of any packaging, packing pieces or leftover roofing felt.
Garden buildings are delivered by external company with an estimated wait time of 4-6 weeks. Sheds are not assembled, so please select the assembly charge below if you would like you shed to be assembled.
Due to high demand, Halls Greenhouses cannot offer an installation service. Please contact the Garden Centre for contact details of local installers if you would like your greenhouse installed.
If you find or damages or issues with your shed after delivery, please contact the Garden Centre and we will resolve issues as soon as possible.
Contact us at:
CANCELLING A SALE
Please contact the garden centre by telephone as soon as possible once you have decided to cancel.
Your statutory rights are in no way affected by the contents of this policy.